LEASING (Panasonic Finance Solutions) BUSINESS USE ONLY
The fact is, 8 out of 10 businesses use leasing to acquire equipment. Technological obsolescence and affordability are probably the two biggest reasons why, but they're not the only ones. Here are 10 other reasons why leasing works best.
- Low Monthly Payments
leasing provides use of the equipment at a low monthly cost with flexible structures. Customers pay as they use the equipment, not all at once.
- Tax Benefit
Customers can deduct monthly lease payments on true leases as an operating expense.
- Upgrades and Add-ons
Leasing gives customers the ability to upgrade or add equipment if their business demands that they have thelatest technology or if business needs change.
- 100% Cost Coverage
Soft costs such as shipping, installation, software and training can be included in the leased amount.
- Conservation of Capital
With 100% plus equipment financing, customers are free to spend cash on other items such as inventory, advertising or personnel needed to grow their business.
- Service, Professional Fees, and Installation
Since customers can include service, professional fees and installation right in the lease budgeting the equipment over the term of the lease is easier.
- Fixed Payments
Payments are locked in now, avoiding the risk of inflation in the future.
- Preserves Credit
Leasing doesn't tie up lines of credit, so customers have more available credit when they need it.
- Flexible Payment Structures
Whether you have a seasonal or growing business, payment plans can be structured to meet your specific cash flow needs.
- Flexible Lease End Options
At the end of the lease, customers can choose to purchase the equipment, upgrade to new equipment, return the equipment with no further obligation or continue to lease.
What is the Panasonic Finance Solution Program?
The Panasonic Finance Solution Program offers financing for transaction amounts starting at $3,000 with same day credit decisions. Transactions can be structured with standard lease terms of 24, 36, 48 or 60-months. Non-standard or flexible lease terms can be created by speaking with your Finance Solution Leasing Specialist.
How Does It Work?
It's fast and easy to lease. After the application is submitted, the rest of the process is handled by a Panasonic Finance Solutions Sales Support Specialist.
- Complete the lease application and fax it to 1-866-654-3299 or call 1-800-373-6304 and a Support Specialist will take your application over the phone.
- Once the completed application is received, the application is reviewed and and sent to an analyst for confirmation.
- If approved, we will create the lease agreement and forward to you for your signature.
- Complete all lease documentation and fax it back to 1-866-654-3299.
- Upon receipt of the signed lease agreement, we will contact you to confirm dates and delivery times.
What Can I Include On My Lease?
Leasing options are available for purchase of Panasonic professional projector systems, Non-Panasonic equipment and soft costs up to 25% of the Panasonic equipment price, including service, maintenance, installation and training.